- Front button for resetting in manual mode
- External potential free (zero volt /no voltage) terminal contacts for auto mode.
- LED indication for relay status
- Window displays the type of fault that has occurred during unhealthy condition
- Trip delay time and limits for each parameter can be set digitally
- All programs can be locked by removing short link across specified terminals
- Unwanted parameters can be by-passed as per user's choice.
- Relay can be configured to have NO or NC status during healthy condition
- Unit will retain fault till accepted in manual mode
- PVMD, PVMD-G : Monitors and trips the circuit after the set trip delay time when ever power unhealthiness (phase failure, phase sequence, phase unbalance under voltage or over voltage) occurs.
- Displays all the 3 phase voltages in a scrolling fashion during healthy condition.
- PVMD – Panel / Flush mounting, PVMD-G Din Rail mounting
- PVIMD, PVIMD-G : Monitors and trips the circuit after the set trip delay time when ever power unhealthiness (phase failure, phase sequence, phase unbalance under voltage, over voltage, under current or over current)
- Displays all the 3 phase voltages and 3 phase currents in a scrolling fashion during healthy condition.
- User can program nominal current. Under current and over current limits can be set in percentage with reference to nominal current.
- User can set the in-rush time delay.
- Terminals to connect all the 3 phase CTs are provided.
- CT primary can be programmed up to 2500 in steps of 5. CT secondary will be factory set for 5.
- PVIMD – Panel / Flush mounting. PVIMD-G - Din Rail mounting
- Din sized enclosure with Auto / manual Switch
Overall: PVMD, PVIMD– 96 x 96 x 97.5mm, PVMD-G, PVIMD-G,– 76 x 78 x 115mm (W x H x D)
Cut-out: PVMD, PVIMD– 92 x 92mm (W x H)
Any 3 phase 4wire systems like Motors, pumps, generators, Distribution panels, MCC, air conditioners, elevators, cranes, escalators, etc